We are currently looking to fill an Accountant position. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing financial activities of the organization by assisting with taking and compiling physical inventories, preparing and analyzing commissions, preparing reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations, assisting in preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification, month-end closing process, including journal entries and account analyses/reconciliations, helping to prepare capital requests. This position will also be responsible for capitalizing assets, preparing reports required by regulatory agencies, implements and maintains standard costs for Russellville, performing analysis of customer/die profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. Accounting concentration courses required if not an accounting degree.
- Three to five years experience requires
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Medium to Advanced excel skills (macros, pivots, vlookups etc.) are required.
Taber Extrusions LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO-M/F/D/V and encourages Diverse Candidates to Apply