Over the past several decades, we have not only grown in our ability to provide the best, customized aluminum extrusions, but we’ve also learned a thing or two about how to serve our customers.
As a small company, rooted in our Southern charm and good old fashioned neighborliness, we thought we’d share our secret ingredients to keeping those who matter most happy!
Here are the top 5 ways we serve our clients:
1) Quality. Our quality programs have allowed us to be a leading supplier of high quality aluminum extrusions for nearly four decades. By ensuring that every process and procedure, from billet procurement and final shipment fulfills all ISO9001 and AS9100 standards, Taber maintains preferred supplier ratings. Our positive reputation for quality programs enables customers to optimize their end-product procurement time.
2) Honesty. We supply standard and custom shapes to all distributors and provide services in many areas including government, military, shipbuilding, rail car, electronics, etc, therefore honesty is an important component when it comes to service. It is in our code of ethics to be honest and straightforward with our clients because there are strict guidelines we need to follow to insure safety and correct protocol standards in the industry.
3) Innovation. Our customer-first approach, combined with a long-standing tradition of extrusion excellence, allows us to turn almost any idea into a design application related to aerospace, transportation, mining, military, electronics, marine, shipbuilding, R&D projects, and sporting goods. Consumer manufacturers from around the globe trust us for their most important, unique, and customized extrusions, allowing us to keep our clients as leading innovators in their industry.
4) Customized Capabilities. The unique, customized capabilities are key, which is why our specialty is the manufacturing of complex and intricate extrusions which competitors consider difficult or even impossible. Our full range of extrusion presses, from 1800 and 3000 ton to large 8600 ton, give us unmatched flexibility and profile capabilities.
5) Commitment to Extrusion Excellence. We have an unwavering commitment to consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing both products and service of the highest quality. For example, one of the largest extrusion presses in the U.S., our 8600 ton press has the capability to extrude both 16 and 20 inch round billets, and 10” x 28” rectangular billets with a maximum circle size of 29-1/2” and up to 85 lbs. per foot. With the ability to extrude large, intricate configurations, such as lightweight but strong one-piece extrusions, the customer can incorporate whole assemblies of small components into one extruded part.